Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Martha Stewart Here I Come!


I am headed to the Martha Stewart show in New York City! The taping is thursday, but we are making a girls getaway of it and staying over night. My mom is coming with me and she has made reservations at Club 21, a well known restaurant they she and I can't wait to try out. I am sure some shopping will be on the itinerary at some point. Should be fun! I will be blogging about it during the show. Everyone in the audience will have their laptops, blackberry's and iPhone's. So stay tuned!

I will be tweeting about my NYC experience...so make sure to follow me @Shopaholic_Mama

Anyone else attending the show?

9 comments:

Sarah said...

That's awesome Sandy! Sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to hear all about it.

The Bertone's said...

Have a blast! I hope you have a great time!

Chari said...

That sounds like fun!!

Nichol said...

How fun. Have a great time girl. So jealous!

edith said...

OMG, I can't believe you are going!! I LOVE Martha Stewart! Have lots of fun and enjoy the trip. And say hi to Martha from me. :)

Anna said...

Sandy, that is awesome! Have so much fun!!! Love the picture!! lol!

LyndiLou said...

Oh Sandy I hope you have sooo much fun! :) Can't wait to hear all about your adventure!

Shop with Me Mama said...

Ohhh! How fun! Can't wait to hear the details!

Ottavia said...

Lucky you!!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.