Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Still Here....Barely!

So these past couple weeks have been so hectic and crazy! Besides all the holiday mumbo jumbo, I have been busy with work, the kids and life in general. To top it all off I was so sick the week of Christmas...it was probably the sickest I have ever been. So slowly but surely I am picking up the pieces and attempting to return to normal. I also started up a jewelry business and have been devoting a lot of my extra time to that. So please hang in there....I have some great review/giveaways coming up. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!



8 comments:

Ottavia said...

I hear ya! I a blog newbie, and I haven't a hard time keeping out with my new community. So much to read!

...i don’t like mama’s last blog Shhhhhh!

Nichol said...

So glad your better. Good luck with the jewelry business. Hope your New Year was great!

Anna said...

Hope you feel better Sandy! and way to go with the jewelry business! Looking forward to your upcoming blogs! <3

pam said...

Glad to hear from you! What is your jewelry business?

Happy New Year!

Love To Shop Mom said...

I have been in the same situation minus being sick at christmas, i am sick now, and i am so far behind in life and blogging too. Hope your jewlery line is successful! Glad to know you are back!

Night Owl Mama said...

Hugs I hate being sick And I am trying to kick a horrible cold right now

Lyndi said...

I'm sorry to hear you were sick... that can take a minute or two to catch up from! :) Happy New Year and good luck with your jewelry business... sounds like fun!!!

Anonymous said...

ups sorry delete plz [url=http://duhum.com].[/url]

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.