Saturday, December 12, 2009

Then He Turned 5


Five years ago at 1:09am someone decided to make their way on our lives almost a month early! With Mommy, Daddy, G-Mom and Nonna there to welcome him into the world, he arrived and my life was changed forever. He was a serious little soul from day one, always thinking and taking in his surroundings. Last night was the last time I kissed my sweet 4 year old. His fourth year of life was wonderful, so many new experiences and adventures. He really is a smart fun loving boy who brings so much joy to our family! Happy 5th Birthday Nicholas!!! Mommy loves you more then you will ever know.

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

Aww, this made me tear up a little bit! You guys are both beautiful & I love you!

Amy said...

So sweet. Happy Birthday to him.

Loukia said...

Happy 5th Birthday to your beautiful little boy! It's amazing how quickly they grow, isn't it? Beautiful picture of you both!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Nick! We love you!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Nick!

Doesn't it make you really want to savor each day when another birthday comes. It just goes by too fast!

MommyB said...

Happy belated birthdays, December babies rock ;)

Nichol said...

Awww Happy 5th Birthday Nicholas! Hope your birthday was great. Love the photo. Sandy what is the lipstick your wearing I love it???

pam said...

Happy Birthday!

MommyMarie2 said...

Happy Birthday to your little man!

Amanda said...

Stupid pregnancy... I'm crying. Yes, honestly crying.

Happy Birthday to your precious, beautiful little guy!!! I know I'm late here, but my reader has been seriously neglected.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.