Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Personal Message From Santa!


My sister-in-law shared this with me and it's just so neat and I could not keep it all to myself! It's called PNP Portable North Pole. Click on the link bellow and you can personalize a message from Santa. It's really easy to set up. Just click START HERE and it takes you through the steps. At the end you will have a cute little video just for that special person in your life. And it's free! Click HERE to take a peek at the one I set up for my son. Have fun!

4 comments:

{ L } said...

I found this recently too and am IN LOVE!! Isn't it the coolest thing? My boys were very wide-eyed the whole time.

Nichol said...

I just did this this morning as well for the kids. Such a neat thing. Sandy check out my giveaway about catching Santa your son will love it!

Gena said...

Wow! That is fabulous! I'm passing it on to my family with the little ones.

Psst... I'll bookmark the site to use next year and years to come for my Grandbaby! Yay!

MommyMarie2 said...

I am definitely going to check this out. Cool!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.