Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Heart Mary Kay!

For the longest time I tried so many different face washes, and without fail my face kept breaking out and was so dry. So when my friend Meghan started selling Mary Kay, I finally switched over and tried the Time Wise 3 in 1 cleanser. It really works wonders on my face and I absolutely love it! I also pair it with the Time Wise 3 in 1 face lotion. I've been spreading the word about my results and wanted to share my find with my readers too :) I also adore the Satin Hands Collection, an amazing pampering set for your hands. My Hubby even enjoys a little spa treatment using the Satin Hands. So head on over to check out the amazing collection of body products, lotions, makeup and fragrances.


You can contact Meghan if you have any questions!
TimeWise® Age-Fighting MoisturizerSatin Hands® Pampering Set










I was not paid nor did I receive any sort of products or compensation for this post. It is just my opinion and yours may differ. Thank you

5 comments:

Nichol said...

I love Satin Hands! Have used it for years :)

Chelle said...

Mary Kay has some of the best products! I *heart* them.

Abby Kihano said...

ahhh... ive seen this somewhere before.. where do you usually get them anyway?

Nichol said...

Happy Halloween!

LyndiLou said...

I just used my Satin Hands the other day and then I begged my DH to put it on my feet!!! :) Mary Kay is pretty cool!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.