Saturday, August 8, 2009

Your Blog Is Fabulous and The Meme Award


This week I was fortunate enough to receive some wonderful awards from some great bloggy friends!  This Meme Award came from Danielle over at There's No Snakes In New Zealand. She is one of my favorite people to tweet with, cracks me up with her quick wit and she answers all my cloth diaper questions!  Head over to her blog and check out all her awesome giveaways going on (but don't enter because I want to win..lol!!!). 

So, the requirements are to:
Thank the person who gave you the award...Thanks again Danielle:)
List 7 personality traits about yourself &
Pass it on to 7 other bloggers with dynamic personalities

So here are my traits:
(in no particular order)
CARING
FUNNY
TOO FRIENDLY
HARD WORKER
SNUGLY 
OUTGOING
UNPREDICTABLE 

I am passing this award onto:
Abby & Mandy Steals and Deals
Stacy Monkey See Monkey Do



Now Nichol over at Kiddies Corner Deals bestowed upon me the Your Blog Is Fabulous Award! She is a super sweet bloggy friend who always has wonderful things going on.!  Head on over to her place and check out her Back To School Bash that is going on right now.  Thanks so much Nichol...I feel the same way about your blog too! 

The rules: List five current obsessions and pass the award on to five more fabulous blog
1. I am really into Diet Cherry Pepsi right now, have at least one a day!
2. Planning my daughters 2nd birthday party that's almost a month away
3. My new pink Blackberry!
4. Finding super cute back to school clothes for my kids
5. Sunless tanner! 

Passing this award onto:

9 comments:

Abby said...

Thanks so much!

michelle said...

congrats

Sarah said...

Thanks Sandy! You rock!

Gena said...

Congrats, Sandy! Thanks for passing it to me. I love it! As soon as I get home, I'll grab this and put it on my blog.

Dee said...

Thanks for thinking of me!!!

Daisy said...

CONGRATS and BTW
I just gave you an award on my blog - stop by when you get a chance to receive :)

www.lilhiccups.com

Amy said...

Congrats on your awards. Have a Happy Sunday..

Night Owl Mama said...

Congratulations on your bloggy awards woo owhooo

The Bragging Mommy said...

Thanks so much! I think your blog is fabulous too!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.