Friday, August 14, 2009

VGNO! & The Absolute Lovable Link Event

So I started off this post complaining about how tired I am and all the weird and annoying things that happened this week.  I do have a OBGYN fiasco that I will have to share another day.  I decided just to list some things that were positive this week and what I am looking forward to this weekend.  So here it goes...

~Can't wait to meet my new nephew tomorrow and snuggle with him ;)

~A lovely dinner shared this week with a friend...I always have such a great time talking with her.

~Hearing that my prolapsed bladder (from pushing out my last baby) has almost corrected itself thanks to my persistent kegels.  I know this is too much info for some but I am soooo happy about it!!!

~Bachalorette party tonight! 

And today is VGNO over at Ann's place....you really need to check it out!  We always have a blast blog hopping and meeting new people.  




Holly at The Work At Home Woman is hosting The Absolute Lovable Link Event  that was created to build relationships and promote woman based businesses and blogs.  When you get a chance I highly recommend heading over there and checking it out.  I was honored to be a part of it!!!  

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!  What are you looking forward to?

10 comments:

Lady Mama said...

Hi Sandy, nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to having some help with the kids this weekend!

JulieChats said...

Happy VGNO! I hope you can "safely" sneeze now! :) I know where you're comin' from!

Leslie said...

Happy VGNO!! Have fun snuggling your nephew tomorrow!!

blueviolet said...

You've had a busy week. You have VGNO and a bachelorette party and you meet the baby tomorrow? Wow! How fun!

Happy VGNO!

Martha in PA said...

Happy VGNO. Congrats on the new nephew!


My ATWT

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Oh have fun meeting your new little nephew tomorrow! Have an extra snuggle for me, will you? :)

Hope you had lots of fun at the bachelorette party tonight...

I'd like to hear more about your OBGYN fiasco and your prolapsed bladder - I might have some similar stories to share! :)

Happy VGNO! :)

Shop with Me Mama said...

Woohoo for those kegels, :) Happy VGNO!!!

Gena said...

Glad you found some "good" in your week.
My sister had "issues" with her bladder and ended up having to have surgery about a month and a half ago to fix it.
Bachelorette party, huh?

Happy VGNO

Amy said...

Oh my child did the same thing to me.

Lisa said...

Awh, hope you got your baby fix today with baby Luke! Today was a fun (but HOT day!)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.