Monday, August 17, 2009

Shabby Apple Review!


Women love clothes that are easy, but also look amazing at the same time.  Shabby Apple makes finding the perfect dress simple.  They carry a wonderful selection of dresses for women, preteen and children.  Beautiful styles and colors set the dresses apart from other retailers.  I really like how easy it is to navigate through all the pretty dresses.  Just click on the size appropriate section and right away you are brought to a extensive selection.  Check out the Fit To Flatter section that asks you questions about your body shape and as a result of your answers it suggests dresses that are perfect for you!  There is also a great maternity and plus size section.   Each dress description explains in detail the style, features, care and fit.  I love that you can find matching dresses for kids and mom's too!!  Now you can't forget to accessorize!  That's why the Shabby Apple offers jewelry, hair accessories, hand bags and the most amazing shoes!! 

I was contacted to review one of Shabby Apple's sweet girls dresses and could not wait to put it on her!!  Melina received the adorable 45 Words Per Minute dress in fuchsia from Shabby Apple!  I am really into how my children's clothes feel, especially when it comes to my daughter who has sensitive skin.   So I was extremely content and happy when we felt the soft and lovely material of the dress.  The Little Secretary Dress is super comfortable and makes the perfect dress up or casual dress.  The puff sleeves and sweet bow around the neck  add such charm.  It's definitely not a dress you can find just anywhere, which I like.  

CanaryPurple Ruffle Dressblack dressFuschia dress with double breasted white buttons.


Buy It!
Shabby Apple is offering my readers 10% OFF your next purchase using this code shopaholicmommy10off   Make sure you take advantage of this opportunity...head on over and check out all the amazing dresses and accessories!!! 

7 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

very cute thanks

kiddiescorner said...

Melina looks adorable in her dress!

Sarah said...

She looks so cute in that dress!

Erin said...

I just love all the fashion SA offers for little girls. Their clothes are so cute and fun and of course Melina is a Gaw-geous model. So loving her look!

Chawniee said...

I LOVE these items. They are so stylish!!! Of course the model makes the dres...LOL

chandra said...

Opps...I meant to identify myself as Chandra...anyway...I LOVE these items. They are so stylish!!! Of course the model makes the dres...LOL

mnmspecial said...

I was just shopping there this weekend. Glad I waited so I can get 10% off. Thanks

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.