Saturday, August 8, 2009

Land's End Back to School Twitter Party!!

Lands' End
I can't believe school starts in just a few short weeks!  That means shopping for back to school clothing and backpacks.  I remember my mom dreading having to take us all shopping for clothes, but I actually look forward to it!  
Check out the back pack my son designed at Lands End Packland!  He actually thought he was going to be able to take it to school....so funny :)
Come to the Land's End Back to School Twitter Party 
Thursday August 20, 2009
7-9 PM CST
Using the hashtag #landsend 

 There will be Land's End hosts there to answer all our back to school shopping questions and over 20 awesome giveaways with co hosts 5 Minutes For Mom!  So exciting :)  Hope to see you all there!

1 comments:

kiddiescorner said...

Love it Gavyn made one also! Have a great week!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.