Saturday, August 8, 2009

Drink WAT-AAH!



WAT-AAH was created by a group of mom's who wanted to put and end to sugary drinks and kids saying no to water.  My son drank all four bottles of WAT-AAH happily.  Everyday he tried a new bottle and would ask "What kind is this one Mom?"  There is Body (pure spring water) Brain (ultra pure water + electrolytes) Bones (ultra pure water + magnesium) Energy (ultra pur water + oxygen).  The bottles are very appealing and catchy, perfect for enticing kids to drink water!  My son really liked WAT-AAH and thought he was cool for doing so :)



4 comments:

MommyMarie2 said...

I really need to try this out on my son...he refuses to drink water. I think this will do the trick though!

Anonymous said...

This looks really cool - I am going to buy some WAT-AAH for my kids and try it out... Thanks!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That product sounds great my five year old refuses to drink anything that doesn't come out of a juice box. How do I get my hands on some of that WAT-AAH!?!

Anonymous said...

Hey that great! Where do I get some?!?! Thanks for the post:)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.