Saturday, August 8, 2009

CSN Stores Review

CSN Stores | CSN Stores - Shop Easy Online for Cookware, Bedroom Furniture, Modern Furniture, Kids, & Travel
Lite Source LS-8697 - Traditional One Light Floor Lamp in Dark Bronze - Lite Source LS-8697

If you have never heard of CSN Stores before, it's an online store offering over a million home and office products.   Thanks to Tyler from CSN Stores I was lucky enough to review an item of my choice.   I was so excited because Hubby and I are so indecisive when it comes to finding accessories and furniture for the house and we never seem to find what we are looking for when shopping in stores . We have lived in our house for about six years and still have not come around to buying another floor lamp to brighten up the family room.  Mostly because we don't seem to have enough time to go and search for the right fit and style, not to mention the variety in stores is usually limited.  So I decided to pick a floor lamp from CSN Stores.  It was really easy to navigate through the website and find exactly what I was looking for.  I typed in floor lamp and it immediately brought 1,641 choices!!!  Compared to the 5 choices you get at a home goods store, I was completely blown away by the selection.  I was also able to view the choices by best match, best selling, price and brand.  So hubby and I took a few days to browse through the floor lamps and we finally came to this choice, the Traditional One Light Floor Lamp in Dark Bronze by Light Source.  CSN lists a extensive and detailed product summary, so I felt good about choosing the lamp after I read all about its features.  We absolutely love the floor lamp!  It was easy to put together (I know, because Hubby was out of town and I did it myself!) it literally took me a couple minutes.  Simply as that!  I really like how much light it gives off and of course the style.  Clean, simple and traditional.  Another plus is the lamp post extends, you can choose to have it shorter or taller.  We are looking to get lamps in the kids rooms next....you know where I am ordering from!  CSN Stores also offers free shipping on a lot of their products.  This can be your one stop shop for all your home needs. 
Dining Room FurnitureBedroom FurnitureHome Office FurnitureLiving Room & Entertainment FurnitureChildren's Furniture 

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I have never heard of CSN stores before. I checked out their site and I love their selection of patio and outdoor products. Since I now have a PATIO!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.