Monday, September 14, 2009

SmallFri.com Review!

www.smallfri.com

SmallFri.com is a website filled with announcements, inviations and stationary.  They offer a huge selection of stylish and hip designs that will fit anyone's needs.  They carry invitations for birthdays, baby shower, wedding shower, baptism and christenings. Their is also a nice variety of birth announcements, holiday cards, thank you cards and address labels.  Small Fri even carries adorable baby shower favors and new baby gifts.  The website is set up to help customers find exactly what they are looking for within a few clicks of the mouse.  A nice feature is customers are able to personalize their invites and announcements with photos, sayings and designs.  This is your one stop show for all things stationary!  Right now they are having a store wide sale with 15% off for their summer sale, so check it out.  



(heart was placed to hide personal info)

We received this invitation from Small Fri for my daughters 2nd birthday party.....I just love it!  First of all it was so hard to choose from all the cute designs and styles.  When I finally picked the Girl Birthday Cupcake Square Invitation I knew it was the right choice.  I was able to upload my choice photo and personalize the text, font and saying to my liking.   The end result was so cute and we could not wait to send them to all our family and friends!  I have ordered photo invites before and found that SmallFri.com invites are higher quality.   Made with heavy cardstock and printed on both sides, all cards are printed using high end technology and digital press printing.  

6 comments:

Chelle said...

Super cute invite! I'll definitely need to do that for future birthdays.

Nichol said...

Very cool. I will check into them when I need some next year. Melina looks adorable as always.

Night Owl Mama said...

Super CUTE I luv them! She's a doll

Kati said...

Very cute! I was just looking for invitations for Caeden's 1st birthday!

Loukia said...

I love her birthday invitations! Lovely! I'm a lover of fine stationary, too...

Gema McAlister said...

These are a really good idea! I used vista print for my daughters birth announcements, and they are pretty inexpensive. I will have to give these a try for another event for her.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.