Monday, May 18, 2009

RuffleButts Review


RuffleButts carries the most adorable ruffle clothing line around!  There are so many outfits to choose from.  Dresses, woven and knit bloomers, ruffle jackets, swing and peasant tops,  knit crawlers and one pieces.  Made from high quality 100% cotton, the patterns and color combinations are endless.  This makes RuffleButts perfect for the Mom who loves style and simplicity all at the same time!



We received a pair of RuffleButts woven bloomers to review.  The bloomers came wrapped in beautiful tissue paper with a RuffleButts logo sticker.  The bloomers were also accompanied by a sweet note from the RuffleButts team!  I am a total girly Mommy, so anything ruffle makes me smile.  These bloomers are so adorable and go with just about everything!  My daughter has worn them with a cute shirt and under a dress too.  In the summer they will be perfect for those hot hot days!


Stay tuned!  One of my readers will have a chance to win a pair of RuffleButts! So while you are waiting, head on over to the website and check out their sweet clothes <3




7 comments:

bup said...

Your right, they carry the cutest ruffle clothes around! Great pics too

Anissa said...

Those are to cute! I will have to share with my sister, she has the baby girl I have the baby boy. TFS
Great Review!

Amy said...

I like the sweet swing tops. Plus ruffles are way cute.

Gena said...

These are so cute!

Hey, stop by my blog, I have an award for you!

www.lageanellis.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhh. Those are adorable. I need a girl now. I don't think the hubs would appreciate it if I put the dude in them. Ah ha.

pam said...

I love them! So cute.

Shop with Me Mama said...

So adorable! Oh, and you are tagged Mama! http://www.shopwithmemama.com/blog/entry/95281/ive-been-tagged

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.