Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Website & Awesome Designer!


Please grab my new website button when you get a chance!!!!!

So as most of you have noticed I got a whole new website makeover thanks to Lindsey over at Sour Apple Studios. It was such a pleasant experience - I told her what I was looking for, what I had in mind and she made it happen!  The design was actually more than I ever expected.  She was fast and knew what she was doing.  She had the answers to all my questions and was prompt in answering them. If you are looking for a blog makeover, you really need to check out Sour Apple Studios...Lindsey is the best!  So head on over and browse through her portfolio - her work speaks for itself.  Tell her Shopaholic Mommy sent ya :)  Thanks again Lindsey for everything!!!  




Sour Apple Studio

9 comments:

Sara Bonds @ Subjective Beauty said...

It looks great! :o)

Elle's Mom said...

I have your new button! Love the new look.

Anissa said...

Site looks great -- I have your new button!

Kathy said...

Your new look looks fantastic!

Love To Shop Mom said...

It Looks GREAT! i have your new button!!!

Miss V said...

VERY cute! I may just have to head on over there and get one done myself! I don't wanna leave your blog it's so cute! hahaha!

Oh...and I'll add your button!

Kristin said...

Looks fabulous!!

Emily B said...

Love the new look!
You got an award!
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-love.html

Baby Jayden said...

love your blog design, I think I need to contact her for a blog makeover

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.