Monday, March 31, 2008

About Me

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by my fun little website.  My name is Sandy and I have been married for 7 years to my wonderful and handsome hubby!  We have a son who is 4 and a daughter who is 20 months old. They keep us extremely busy and always on our toes!  I recently started back working full time in the corporate world.  


Even though my blog title is "Tales From A Shopaholic Mommy" I would not consider myself an out of control shopper.  I definitely always search for high quality items with a great price tag!  I am pretty thrifty and love finding bargains.  My soft spot is children's clothes and shoes, and of course all things girly!  Jewelry is a big favorite too :)  I recently started participating in reviews and hosting giveaways for my readers.  It's something that I really enjoy doing. 

I adore meeting new people and networking.  So pull up a seat, kick off your shoes and stay a while....I love company!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.