Friday, March 13, 2009

Virtual Girls Night Out and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!


I am headed out for dinner, but will be back shortly to join in on the party and do a little blog hopping! Thanks for stopping by :O)

Party Game!

Being out in nature, and Tuesday being St. Patrick's Day, has inspired the name of this game. let's play...

The Shamrock 3

Name 3 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
1.) Greece (6 more weeks!!!)
2.) Hawaii
3.) A Cruise

Name 3 Things You Will NEVER Drink Again:
1.) Three Wise Men Shot
2.) Tap Water...yuck!!!
3.) Whole Milk

3 People You Would Like To Pinch (for not wearing green of course!):
1.) Brad Pitt
2.) James Franko
3.) Leonardo DiCaprio
Only 3?! Man. I wonder what your Shamrock 3 will be?

Head over to Ann's blog and link up to join in on the fun.

Photobucket


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

13 comments:

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Oh you lucky girl. You get to go OUT for dinner! Mmmm, guess I better start thinking of dinner. Family is going to want that tonight....

Happy VGNO!

Michelle said...

Hope you have fun at dinner! Joining in from VGNO and totally agree about the Three Wise Men shot! Gross!!

Mrs Cooper said...

Stopping in to say hi from the VGNO

Ter said...

hope you're having a good time!

I am Harriet said...

Stopping by to wish you a happy (virtual)GNO!

JulieChats said...

Ahhh...Greece, I've never been, but I'll squeeze into your suitcase if I can....there could be a weight issue though! Love your blog, I'm signing up to follow you! ...visiting from Ann's VGNO

blueviolet said...

You're going to Greece???? I'm so jealous!!!

I am with you on the whole milk! Sickening.

Happy VGNO!

Amy said...

Have a great dinner. I love your shamrock you have on your page.

flavoredmom said...

ok. i'm asking again: how is everyone so prepared with their cool pix and graphics?! happy vgno. ♥Ivette

Ali said...

Happy VGNO! Hope you had a nice night out =)

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

So lucky - getting to go OUT to dinner AND going to Greece! :)

Happy VGNO!! :)

Jen said...

Greece! Oh, I want to be there too!

Happy VGNO!

sistersledgekws said...

Nice shamrock!!

http://chattykathyw-s.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.