Saturday, April 4, 2009

Trendy Treasures Boutique Review


For those of you that know me I adore things that are monogramed.  So when I came across Trendy Treasures Boutique you can imagine my excitement!  They carry unique and stylish gifts for everyone!  Are you looking for a special wedding, baby or birthday gift?  Just take a look at some of the wonderful items they carry:









The owner of Trendy Treasures Boutique is a super sweet lady named Dorit.  I had the pleasure of getting to know her a little more and you can too! 


Tell Me A Little About Yourself:

"My name is Dorit and I am a mother of three young children. My days are spent taking care of my 10 month old twins and playing chauffeur to my three year old to and from school and play dates. I consider myself very fortunate to be a stay at home. Time flies and, before long, all three of my children will be attending school, playing sports, spending time with their friends and borrowing the car. Other then my children, my other love of my life is my husband of nine years. As a family we spend time doing activities together such as attending Museums, Zoos, and Aquariums, doing volunteer work and spending time with friends and family. I am a fun loving person who just likes to laugh. "

How Did Trendy Treasures Boutique Come About?

"Since I was a little girl, I always had a passion for everything fashion. I remember as a little girl decorating tee shirts with paint and rhinestone gadgets. My passion continued into early adulthood where I spent ten years as an Account Executive in the garment industry.

I love finding trendy, unique and fun items for myself, my friends and my family and I have always dreamed about owning my own business. I decided a few months ago to combine my love and my dream - Trendy Treasures Boutique. Trendy Treasures Boutique gives me the recipientopportunity to run my own business and stay home with me children. My target customer is just like me. "

What are some of the things you wish to accomplish with Trendy Treasures Boutique?

"At Trendy Treasures Boutique, we would like to accomplish a few things. I think what makes my site different is the trendy, unique and fun items. We are focused on customer service and an effortless shopping experience. If you order a gift, we will let the recipient know that it is coming, gift wrap, and add a card for no additional charge. We also have a service on to my site to remind you of an upcoming event. I know first hand how busy the days get so we are offering an events service. I will remind you of the event and offer gift suggestions.

Our goals for the future is to build customer relationships and not just sales. I want our customers to think of Trendy Treasures Boutique when they need a gift, want something for their children, the home, or for your self.

Thank you and May Your Always Be Trendy!"






Dorit has generously offered my readers a 10% off discount on purchases made at Trendy Treasures Boutique!!!  Also, if you buy something from her site your name will be put into a raffle to win this adorable Carry Along Crayon/Chalk Bag!!!  Your kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews will love it :O)  So head on over to Trendy Treasures Boutique and take advantage of this wonderful deal.  





11 comments:

JAN'S PLACE said...

very cute..!

Happy VGNO!

Opus #6 said...

Very cute stuff! Happy VGNO!

Sarah @ Small Slice said...

Her stuff is really cute!

Yaya said...

I love monogrammed stuff too!!!! Love it!

Bumpkin Bears said...

love these items:) Glad I popped by. Beary hugs, Catherine

Missy said...

I am a sucker for personalized stuff too. That's why I bought my embroidery machine.

Catching up from last nights VGNO.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anissa said...

Those are to cute my 9 year old and 3 year old would love it.

also

Hey girls I’m starting a recipe swap Monday! I just put up all the information on my blog, so if you are interested please come by and leave me a comment. I started this last year and had a blast – so I decided to start it back up. Hope you join in on some fun !!!

Donna said...

What a great website! i especially like the monogrammed cosmetics bags. really great items. thanks for sharing her site too!!!

Kat said...

Very cool!! I love monogrammed stuff. I am really lovin the cheese plate. I see a Mother's Day gift in the making!

Kelly said...

Her items are adorable!

Elle's Mom said...

Super cute stuff! I'm a sucker for anything monogrammed!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.