Saturday, March 7, 2009

Deal Of the Week ~ Gymboree






Oh my did I ever get a deal a great deal on these adorable outfits from Gymboree's line Cupcake Cutie!!! Melina was too little when this line came out in the retail store, so I stocked up for next year when I was at the Gymboree Outlet. I know some people think that the quality is less, but I have not found that to be true. There were a ton of shirts for $1.99 and the dresses were all under $10. I refuse to buy full price, so when I find a great deal I usually go a little wild :O)

Have you found any deals lately? Where are some of the places you shop for your kids clothes?

7 comments:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

wow. crazy good deals!!

Small Slice said...

Great deals Sandy!

pam said...

Great finds, I am so jealous:)

sistersledgekws said...

Ok, your blog is my kinda blog. All about deals. LOVE IT!!!

I just did ok at Walmart for my 5 y/o's clothes. I wish they has a gymboree outlet here in Rochester.

http://chattykathyw-s.blogspot.com

Yaya said...

Gymboree can have great clearance deals!

Aunt Zeesie said...

SANDY you are my hero!

Rachel said...

I got a whole bunch of stuff at the Gymboree outlet a few weeks ago too. Now you're making me want to go back!! Unfortunately, it was 4.5 hours away.

I think I might share your love (okay, obsession) with shopping for girly clothes too - they are just SO fun!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.