Monday, February 16, 2009

A Little Bloggy Love!

Linda over at My Trendy Tykes thought up this wonderful idea to share some Bloggy Love! I am extending my bloggy love to Sarah @ Small Slice. I have known Sarah for....gosh I think it's close to 10 years now!!! I met her through my husbands friends, and over the years got to know her a little more and more :O) We have shared many-a-drunken nights together! She has two adorable kids and a wonderful husband (and doggie too). Here is some Bloggy Love for you Sarah ♥ So head on over and check out her sweet blog Small Slice.

2 comments:

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

Thanks so much for entering my LOVE giveway! I am going to pay your bloggy pal a visit next.

Best of luck!

Linda

Erin said...

sweet idea, I'll check her out

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.