Saturday, February 7, 2009

Deal Of the Week



Gotta love .99 shirts!!!! The Christmas shirt and black halloween shirt (don't really like it, and it's a size 4...but I am going to sell it on eBay next year to turn a profit) they were both .99. Gymboree sells pretty well on eBay so I should make out in the long run. The Birthday Girl shirts were $3.99. I got one for Melina's birthday in September and one for my niece. It's hard buying clothes for the following season because I never know what size to get. I got Melina 2t for this winter, but she had not gained any weight since her 1st birthday and everything was kinda big on her. She really is a true 18 month but most of the things i have are 24 month. Plus she has shorter legs and a longer torso, so that makes it extra tricky to shop ahead. Basically I have a whole winter wardrobe that was barely worn...I guess there is always next year!

1 comments:

Jen r. said...

I Love .99 cents shirts! I always buy that stuff for next year!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.