Saturday, January 3, 2009

We Have A Jumper!


I never knew what a Crib Tent was until Cheeks jumped out of her crib this past week. I had put her down and came downstairs. She proceeded to whine for about 15 minutes....then all of a sudden I heard a big THUMP!!!!! I ran upstairs and she was standing next to her crib crying. I scooped her up, stripped her down and checked for any wounds from this horrific jump. Just more proof that guardian angels do exist. So until the Crib Tent arrives, we have surrounded her crib with the softest things we could find in the house (just in case our little jumper takes another spill) and I hide in her room watching to make sure she does not try it again (i know it sounds a bit creepy) but I will do anything to try and keep her safe. I never imagined my 15 month old princess would be this brave. I have a feeling she will be the one in the family that will be doing all the sky diving and bungie jumping.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow! She must be a climber! My daughter is 2-1/2 and she only fell out of her crib once, but the mattress wasn't at the lowest setting yet. She doesn't even try, which actually surprises me!
I hope your little girl doesn't try again-maybe once was enough :-)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.