Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Comes But Once A Year....Thank Goodness!


Christmas this year was great! The day was filled with childrens excitement, yummy food, lot's of traffic, great conversations and thankfulness. Hubby and I really enjoy watching the kids open presents, it just makes us smile. My family came over Christmas morning and Hubby and I made breakfast sandwiches (bagel, egg, bacon, sausage and cheese) served with sides of fruit, donuts and drinks. Then we piled in the car and headed to Hubby's grandparents house where we celebrated with his family. It was a great day. But part of me gets the "After Christmas Blue's" So much goes into getting ready and preparing for the big day, and within hours it's over. Then the other part is thankful it's over....and so is my bank account! Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.